P-51 Mustangs P-51
MustangsMustangs Hangar
Ford Mustangs P-51
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 06:47:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the
MustangsMustangs Hangar!
5833 Posts in 1463 Topics by 1048 Members
Latest Member: Crjohnsonjr
* Home Help Search Login Register
MustangsMustangs  |  MustangsMustangs Hangar  |  The Gathering of Mustangs and Legends 2007  |  Topic: Another GML? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another GML?  (Read 7756 times)
speed20
Mustang Fan

« on: August 18, 2010, 12:57:53 PM »

Last November I attended a plastic model show and swap meet near Chicago. One of the vendors was from Columbus Ohio and he told me that the talk around Columbus was that another GML was being talked about. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this rumor? I hope it IS true, as the 2007 event twas the most memorable event I have ever attended. I can honestly say i actually think about it sat least once a day, and its going to be 3 yrs sind i was there!
C Fowles
Webmaster
Administrator
Mustang Expert

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 10:35:35 AM »

I have heard of nothing.  When the GML was being planned it was acknowledged that the aging WWII Legends unfortunately would not be around much longer. Planning another event like that takes a few years.  They said it was the Last Round Up, but I would venture to guess that it was the last major Legend round up. The machines will last many more years and I think it is a safe bet that the owners and machines will gather once again down the road.

Many airshows have these WWII Legends attending. 
Take the time and talk to them, listen to their amazing stories, shake their hands and say Thank You!

* Legends.jpg (151.54 KB, 600x800 - viewed 535 times.)

Curtis
MustangsMustangs
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
MustangsMustangs  |  MustangsMustangs Hangar  |  The Gathering of Mustangs and Legends 2007  |  Topic: Another GML? « previous next »
Jump to: